Our College Library is the hub of learning with a rich collection of 60,000 Books, Standard Reference Sources and other audio – visual material like and CD ROM’s. The Library subscribes to around 90 periodicals some of which are International Journals. The College Library is fully automated with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of Library holdings and the same is also accessible from College Website. The entire Library is under 24 hour’s electronic surveillance.
The Library is on the fourth floor. The Library Reading Room can accommodate around 250 students. The Library is open on all working days from 7.30 a.m. to 5.45 p.m. The timings of the Library during the examinations and the vacations will be informed from time to time. It will be closed on Sundays & holidays.
- Fully Computerized library
- OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue
- Access to E-Journals & E-Books via NLIST
- E-Resource Centre
- Scholars’ Card given to Merit Holders & Additional Cards given to Students recommended by faculty.
- Annual Book Review Competition for Students
- Theme Based Display of Books
- Inter Library Loan with all sister institutes of Vivekanand Education Society.
- Wi-Fi facility for students and staff
- Library facility to Alumni Student & Staff
- Access to previous years Question papers through WebOpac